Simmons Family Blog
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(10)
►
November
(1)
▼
July
(2)
June 2009
May 2009
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
Who We Are
Simmons Family
Our family now consists of four members. We enjoy movies, games, camping and riding bikes together.
View my complete profile
Monday, July 6, 2009
June 2009
Tree Time...
I can go up the stairs forward facing, so I will go down the stairs facing forward...
Am I my dad's son or what?
I checked on him and he was so cute I just had to take a picture - he loves his bear
Enjoying finger foods at the Simmons Family Reunion
I'm all smiles, but mommy is trying to get a picture of the first two bottom teeth, which I love to touch
6th Grade Graduation with David Archuletta in the audience
Last time in the smaller carseat...I'm on to bigger and better things!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
cute pics!
July 25, 2009 at 2:29 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute pics!
Post a Comment