Sunday, May 25, 2008

We are having a Boy!! (Aidan Terry)





On Friday May 16th we went in for an ultrasound and found a little boy growing strong and healthy! We were all there to witness this fun and exciting event. Baby was not shy at all when it came to determining gender. That was the first thing we saw. Everything else looks good which gave some peace of mind and comfort. We got some really good profile shots and a look at the length of his legs. Oh my am I in for some serious kicks!! I guess having tall genes on both sides of the family plays into this.
Savannah was hoping for a sister, but she has decided that a baby brother will be just as fun!

I finally started to feel movement this week and my goodness does this child move! At night he moves so much it makes me sick to my stomach. I am constantly hungry (which is to be expected), but I have to say that I do not enjoy eating or preparing meals. I snack a lot throughout the day and try very hard to eat nutritious foods.

We painted the baby's bedroom this week - Gingham Blue and Peanut Shell with Cubby the Explorer wallpaper border. It is definitely a boy's room and we have had a fun time so far getting ready for him to come.

We have been very lucky with people giving us baby furniture and other baby items. We received a crib, changing table, stroller, car seat, johnny jumper, a snuggly and a swing.

My body has definitely changed and I have been wearing maternity clothes for about a month and a half now. I made the comment the other day that I am better dressed pregnant than I am normally.

Well, the day awaits! Until next time...

1 comment:

Ben and Theresa Willis said...

Yeah! Boys are great! I can't wait to meet him! Love you guys!